Pioneer CD-i200 iBus Interface Cable for iPod
Just one simple cable that goes directly into the iBUS connector found on
select Pioneer head units.
CD-i200 it only takes a single cable to directly connect your iPod.
Data transfer is fast and you get full search and full control of all the
music on your iPod.
Now you can maximize your in-car iPod® experience!
With no additional box required,
- directly connect your iPod for
- crystal clear sound
easy file navigation:
- full-tag artist
- playlist information
displayed directly on the head unit
- all while charging the
Search Through all your music contained on your iPod
Easily access your favorite songs through Playlist, Artist or Album on
- You can even jump from album-to-album with a push of a button
View Artist, Album, Song information and Song number right from your
Pioneer head unit or AV head units.
Shuffle your music in 3 modes: Songs, Album and All.
View a new dedicated iPod icon displayed on-screen
View Song number, play time indicator, song time (progress bar) on the
Pioneer radio display.
- DEH-P3000IB, DEH-P4000UB, DEH-P5000UB
- Premier DEH-P400UB, Premier DEH-P500UB
- AVH-P4000DVD, AVH-P5000DVD
- AVIC-D3, AVIC-N4, AVIC-N5
- DEH-P4900iB, DEH-P5900iB
- Premier DEH-P490iB, Premier DEH-P590iB
- Not compatible with pre-2006 radios or
radios with iP-BUS Connectors.
- Compatible with any updated iPod with a dock connector including:
- iPod mini, iPod Photo, iPod Nano, and iPod Video equipped with the
- The iPod screen and scroll wheel are disabled when connected to this
- Pioneer logo is displayed on iPod screen.